We consider ourselves very fortunate to call the following companies our partners. These companies provide the most state of the art equipment and materials so that our members and students can learn and use the best. Because of them, we can confidently say we offer the highest level of equipment available in any makerspace or DIY workshop.
So thank you to our partners! And to our members, please support these companies that make your experience so enjoyable and rewarding.
Our Commercial Partners
We value every partner and would like to thank them for their ongoing support. If you or your company would like to become a partner please contact Steve Trindade at 949-296-2153.
Urban Workshop is Seeking Partners who:
- Are offering products or services that would benefit from exposure to a large tech- savvy and very active demographic of makers, engineers, craftsman, designers, artists, students and small businesses
- Will support our effort to train members on your equipment and educate them about your services
- Wish to be part of the world-wide maker movement happening now!
- Will provide products and equipment for free or reduced cost to Urban Workshop as we expand nationwide over the next seven years
- Desire a method of activation for STEM efforts, Veterans programs, and other charitable programs
- Desire a high-tech venue for corporate events, team building events, employee recruiting, and employee incentive programs
- Wish to partner early with a rapidly growing business and build a long term relationship
Partners benefit from:
- Students and members that are trained on your equipment and taught to use your service will become brand advocates
- Member start-ups will purchase equipment and software they are familiar with and can operate
- Product exposure gained when highlighted in our advertising, web site, social media, events, and online videos
- Use of Urban Workshop facilities for events, product showcases, live demonstrations
- Access to workshop members as a hiring pool