Youth Program Forms and Downloads
The information provided on the page is intended to help the families of our youth program by:
- Streamlining important communication
- Making reference documents readily available
- Saving time by providing forms to be filled out prior to the start of classes
- Providing direct links to software downloads and installation instruction used in the Youth Program.
Forms and Important Documents for download.
(Please click the document title to download PDF)
- Youth STEM Program Family Handbook
- Admission Agreement Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Liability Waiver for Minors
Software Downloads and Useful Links
Youth Program students will use both Autodesk Fusion 360 for the 3-D design and drafting classes and Arduino software for the hardware / programming and robotics classes. The software is free to students so we encourage families to download the software to a laptop they can bring to class. This also enables students to continue to use the software at home long after class is over.
Autodesk Fusion 360 is a cloud based program that can be used on a PC or Mac. As it is cloud based, it will require you to set up a user account when you download it and to subsequently use the program. Please help your students setup and account and password they will remember and can access from class.
Arduino open-source software and user interface is required to be able to configure and program Arduino micro-controllers.