About Urban Workshop
At Urban Workshop, our facility is designed to put a complete range of tools and equipment at your command so you can work on your projects without worrying about how you are going to tackle each step. Need an enclosure for your Arduino kit? Design it in Solidworks and print it on the 3D printer. Need to trim a sheet metal panel? Use the shear and roll the edges on the brake. Need to repair some wood furniture? Make a replacement panel on the CNC router and finish it in the wood shop. Everything is here for you to use.
Even if you have never used most of the tools and equipment that Urban Workshop has available, that’s not a problem. Urban Workshop offers training on every piece of equipment in the facility. The wide range of classes lets you learn how to use the tools and equipment as you need them.
Our facility features an 28,000 square foot floor plan including a conference room and workshop space, a creative work assembly area, a retail store offering convenience materials and consumables and ample, well-lit parking.
- Use of all tools and equipment — successful completion of introductory class required for some
- Spacious workshop with numerous large worktables
- 115-volt outlets and compressed air at each worktable
- Free access to bin wall (parts and materials)
- Free use of conference room
- Use of computer workstations with software
- Wi-fi with high speed Internet access
- Free members-only meet-ups and other special events
- Use of the refrigerator and microwave oven
- Fresh-brewed coffee
Storage and Private Workshops
Storage for members’ small and large projects is available for an extra charge. A limited number of private workshop rooms are also available to members for rental by the month or year.
Please ask the friendly front desk staff for pricing and availability of storage and private workshop rooms.
To make sure our members have access to the basic supplies they need to start or finish a project, we will be adding an on-site retail store featuring everything from hardware, paint and pliers to safety equipment, electronic components as well as just-for-fun items and reading material.